Full Rim, Rimless, Semi Rimless
If you have any questions about replacement lenses, please contact us on: 0800 1123 564. They will be able to advise if your frame can be re-glazed.
Reglaze Glasses Checklist
Please Note: All replacement lenses are fitted at your own risk, as some older frames may be brittle and have the potential to break when fitting new lenses.
- Please check your frame for any cracks or damage. If your frame is damaged in any way, please contact us first before sending it to us as we may not be able to fit replacement lenses into a damaged frame.
- If your frame is in good order, select your lens options & complete checkout.
- Print a copy of your purchase receipt that will arrive by email following checkout.
- Package up your frame (preferably in a hard glasses case).
- Enclose copies of your purchase receipt, and your most recent prescription.
- *Important* If you are sending your frame from abroad and you’re required to complete a customs declaration slip with your shipment, please enter zero commercial value if prompted for the value of the package, otherwise customs assume that we have purchased your item and apply additional customs fees at our end. Thank you.
Enclose all paperwork with your carefully wrapped frame and send it to:
Your glasses should be returned to you complete with your newly fitted replacement lenses within 14 days. If we require additional time, we’ll update you upon receipt.