Reglaze glasses or sunglasses with new lenses and keep your existing frame.
You could even use an old pair of frames and convert them into prescription sunglasses with tinted lenses! You can select a tint colour and other lens options during checkout.
Please note: All replacement lenses are fitted at your own risk, as some older frames may be brittle and have the potential to break when fitting new lenses.
HOW TO SEND US YOUR FRAME – Please click the “Description” tab below.
Reglaze Glasses Checklist
- Please check your frame for any cracks or damage. If your frame is damaged in any way, please contact us first before sending it to us as we may not be able to fit replacement lenses into a damaged frame.
- If your frame is in good order, select your lens options & complete checkout.
- Print a copy of your purchase receipt that will arrive by email following checkout.
- Package up your frame (preferably in a hard glasses case).
- Enclose copies of your purchase receipt, and your most recent prescription.
Enclose all paperwork with your carefully wrapped frame and send it to:
Your glasses should be returned to you complete with your newly fitted replacement lenses within 14 days. If we require additional time, we’ll update you upon receipt.
If you have any questions about replacement lenses, please contact us on: 0800 1123 564. They will be able to advise if your frame can be re-glazed.
Other lens options available
Choose during checkout
Other postage options available